A popular succulent known for its colorful, narrow leaves that are gray-green with a yellow stripe down each margin and bright pinkish-red flowers in the spring. Grows well with occasional irrigation and is extremely drought resistant.
- 5' - 7' High, 6' to 8' Wide, when fully mature.
- Rapidly during times of ample watering.
- Pinkish-red flowers in late spring and summer.
- Moderate irrigation watering, very drought tolerant.
- Annual, clearing lower leaves and browning.
- Short explanation on fertilization.
Flowering & Care Calendar: